Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loss.

Two weeks ago a friend of mine passed away. I've been debating as to whether or not I should blog about it. She was a very beautiful woman. We didn't know each other extremely well going through school; however, this year after coming back from school we hung out quite a bit.

It's hard to explain exactly how I feel. I don't think it has actually set in that she's gone. I don't really know what happened- I know how she died, but i'm not sure the surrounding circumstances. I probably will never know. I'm going to have to learn to live with not knowing.

She was someone that had lived more than most. She had been to the dark side of life and was fighting to find her way back to the light. A big part of me wishes that I could have helped her more.

2 comments:

JD-Maybe said...

I'm sorry, I could be reading between the lines but I think I know how she died and I had an incident myself with the dark side two weeks ago, but fortunately it was caught in time. Im really sorry for you.

R said...

It's always tough when you face loss. I think you have the right idea on how it happened. No matter what- don't let yourself get caught up in that sort of thing. It isn't worth it.