Tonight I am invited to the office Christmas party, then out to see a musical afterwards, however I will only be able to attend the dinner as my girlfriend's college is having a semi-formal dance this evening, and I promised her that I would attend.
Next week I will be starting back at my old job. Working in the retail consumer electronics has been fun. I've been employed there since July of 2004 so i'm very comfortable going back after a few months off.
Next week I am hosting two parties at my house, one for the political studies society, and the other for my close personal friends. I feel bad for asking mom to do so much baking for them, but it is my last real Christmas while living at home, so I think she understands. Also the fact that my professors will be coming over is strong persuasion in itself.
I am very nervous as to the results of my LSAT, the website indicates that the e-mail date is January 5th, though the other two times I recieved an e-mail earlier than indicated I will still probably find out in the new year. Speaking of the new year, I have to find out what I'm doing for New Years Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment